It’s a holster hidden in a belt and clothes that protects you from anywhere, without causing anxiety. The KYDEX holster is very thin and has no sharp edges or corners for comfort and convenience. Can be effectively hidden under the clothes.
About this item
- CARRY WITH CONFIDENCE: Please feel free to use our portable concealed holster to protect your G2C Pistol. This is our high-quality KYDEX IWB Holster tailored for the Taurus PT111 G2C PT140 model. It is not only highly precise, but also rugged and durable, and can be hidden and portable, so you can protect yourself anytime, anywhere.
- US .08” KYDEX HANDCRAFT: It is lightweight, sturdy, durable, sweat-proof, waterproof and washable, providing comfort and confidence in any situation. The holster covers the entire body, effectively preventing sweat and avoiding clips Clothes can be safely and safely used.
- CUSTOMIZE THE CANT: Use a Phillips screwdriver to customize the CANT of a 1.5-inch standard belt clip for faster gun removal and best hide under the garment. Nylon + fiberglass belt clips are secure and can be adjusted from 0 to 15 degrees to suit your habits.
- ADJUSTABLE RETENTION PRESSURE: Adjust the screw to achieve the tightness adjustment, to achieve the best extraction strength, and strive for the fastest self-storage time. It can also be hung outside the belt for use as an OWB. Please choose another hand.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We confidently offer a lifetime warranty that gives you peace of mind when choosing PoLe.Craft IWB KYDEX Holster. If our products do not work as promised, please return a replacement or a full refund.
More details about this product
Our Taurus PT111 G2C / PT140 holster has a Posi-Click Audible Retention Lock system, and the pistol has a crisp “click” sound when it is inserted, so you know that your gun is firmly seated. Since reaction time is critical to survival, we use a set screw to adjust the tightness to determine the force required for extraction. Nylon + fiberglass belt clips are solid and reliable, you can adjust the angle of 0 to 15 degrees according to your own habits, so that you can achieve the fastest speed.